Clinical Trials Australia – TRUSTED EXPERTS
Molecule2Market is a team of expert clinical research professionals dedicated to advancing Australia’s contribution to the research and development of innovative medical treatments. Our directors have accumulated over 50 years experience in the development of life-changing medical innovations. Our team of expert clinical trial consultants and professionals each have a minimum of 15 years of experience, with most having acquired over 20 years of experience working in the field.
A privately owned Australian CRO (Clinical Research Organisation), we provide consulting services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries to perform clinical research within Australia and extending to the Asia Pacific region. M2M’s clinical research services support Australia’s top tier medical research and healthcare industry. As a base of operations, Australia offers a multitude of benefits for companies conducting clinical trials and obtaining regulatory approval for their life-changing products. These benefits include but are not limited to efficient ethics and regulatory approval (60-90 days average approval period) and research and development (R&D) tax incentives.
Expertise and Experience
Combining the strength of our expertise and extensive experience, we provide premium services across all phases of clinical research in a broad range of therapeutic areas. For years we have been offering our partners regulatory and medical writing, clinical trial management across all phases, quality assurance/auditing, medical monitoring, data management and statistics support.
Our Network & Team
Our network of partners and affiliates cover multiple regulatory areas including Europe, USA, Canada, Africa and Asia giving us access to a deep pool of knowledge and ensuring we keep up to date regarding the latest advancements in CRO services. The team that will handle your project comes from diverse backgrounds including pharmaceuticals, health care professionals and scientists with extensive years of experience in all phases of clinical trials resulting in the development of innovative treatments.
Our Mission as a CRO
M2M assists medical innovations to progress efficiently through the clinical trials process to achieve registration, so they can be available to people that are in dire need of them. Our team of specialist clinical research professionals will support your efforts in all areas necessary to get your life-saving products to market.
We use our extensive years of experience to your benefit; there are few obstacles that we have not encountered and overcome while offering our clinical research services to our clients. Our team knows how to quickly, ethically and efficiently navigate the complexities involved in the development of life-changing innovations.
What we can do for Your Project
- Project Feasibility: Clinical trial feasibility will evaluate the ability for your clinical research to be performed in a way that achieves your timeframe and cost targets.
- Site Selection: This step is a crucial part of ensuring your clinical trials are conducted and completed within budget, to the highest standards and on schedule. Clinical sites in Australia are high-quality facilities, staffed with industry-leading professionals that frequently participate in demanding clinical trials.
- Study Start-up (including ethics submissions and contract negotiation): Our team will ensure your project meets the requirements necessary to launch your study. We will ensure that your study start-up process is done quickly and in a cost-effective way.
- Monitoring: M2M’s clinical trials services ensure the ethical, successful and efficient completion of your clinical research.
- Project Management: The team at M2M will take on your contract from the initial stages to the final steps. No need to develop your own costly infrastructure, or dedicate the extensive labour hours necessary to learn how to navigate the regulatory landscape, we will do it for you.
- Subject Recruitment: Subject recruitment is a time-intensive and crucial part of a successful clinical trial. We will ensure that this process is performed in an ethical and efficient way to yield the best results and data.
- Local Safety Reporting: With M2M you are accessing a deep repository of knowledge regarding regulatory requirements required for the successful development and research of medical innovations. Our team has been involved in all the stages, across multiple clinical trials required for the successful development and research of medical innovations.
- Quality Management (quality review and audit preparation, inspection readiness audits): We will oversee and ensure all quality standards are met when conducting your clinical trials.
- Site Closeout: Upon completion of your clinical trials, we will reconcile, record, and report all related activities in accordance with protocols set forth by the applicable local and international regulatory bodies.
Supporting Life-Changing Innovation
Our clinical research services support the delivery of crucial, life-changing treatments to people that need them. Clinical trials and regulatory approval are imperative to the successful development of these treatments; which is why we use our wealth of experience in a multitude of therapeutic areas to make this extensive process as efficient as possible.
Paidion Research, Inc.
Clinical Project Director
Paidion Research, Inc.
Roche Products Pty Limited
Clinical Research Manager, Clinical Operations , Roche Products Pty Limited
Dimerix Bioscience Pty Ltd
General Manager, Dimerix Bioscience Pty Ltd
Medicines Development Ltd.
We would very much welcome the opportunity to work with M2M again in the future.”
Principal, Clinical Development
Medicines Development Ltd.