WHY CHOOSE M2m?
At Molecule2Market, we pride ourselves on our team of industry experts with proven track records in the pharmaceutical sector. We offer a broad range of services, from hands on interim support to high-level consultancy, to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, investors, academic institutes and suppliers within the sector. Our teams are supported and mentored by our directors to ensure that they consistently deliver the quality of service required.
We are committed to adding value and optimising efficiency. Our business model minimises fixed costs to ensure we can provide the best consultants, interim support staff and teams, and pass on the benefits directly to our clients.
Being headquartered in Australia gives us access to leading clinical research sites and a deep pool of highly qualified professionals as part of our team.
- Clinical: We will assist you in research site selection along with the processes necessary to launch and advance your product through all clinical phases.
- Regulatory: Our services will help you develop a regulatory strategy that includes submissions to the necessary regulatory agency, protocol and medical writing to report on the results of clinical studies.
- Quality Assurance and Auditing: The use of independent and dedicated quality assurance services guarantees the ethical and efficient development of your medical innovation. To ensure standards are met, we can perform audits throughout each stage of development.
- Data Management/Statistics: Our team of experienced research professionals manage, compile and assess the results of your clinical trials. M2M will help you manage and meet all requirements necessary when managing your project’s results.
- Medical Monitoring: This crucial aspect of any clinical study is conducted with the utmost diligence, including review of the eligibility of participants, assessment of safety information and review of events in the clinical database.
- Applying the Australian R&D Tax Incentive when Conducting Research in Australia: Australia offers medical innovation companies and entities tax incentives when their clinical trials take place here. We can help you submit and meet the requirements to receive these attractive economic benefits.